Healthcare IT provider delivers strong results of Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS)
ATLANTA, March 19, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Vizzia Technologies, a leading provider of managed real-time location systems (RTLS) for healthcare organizations, announced record revenue growth of 54% for FY 2018, fueled by growing customer demand and industry momentum.
The company made its national debut on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list; with a three-year revenue growth of 104%. The RTLS market for healthcare is forecasted to grow to $2.9 Bn by 2023 (18% CAGR); according to the latest research report from MarketsandMarkets.
“Vizzia had an outstanding 2018, with record revenue growth, adding new customers, partners, and innovative products,” said Andrew L. Halasz, founder and CEO of Vizzia Technologies. “We are very excited about the opportunities ahead as our team continues to deliver more efficient healthcare processes and large cost-savings to hospitals and clinics while also enabling clinical teams to deliver better patient experiences and outcomes.”
Vizzia Technologies 2018 Highlights:
- Data Growth. Vizzia’s robust software engine VIZZION℠ grew by more than 21% as it tracked tens of millions of real-time clinical and asset management events across leading healthcare systems.
- New Customer. MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center selected Vizzia to deploy a sophisticated patient workflow solution for their emergency department; the largest ED of its kind in California.
- Product Innovation. StrokeStat℠ acute stroke patient workflow application introduced, in collaboration with clinicians at nationally acclaimed Grady Stroke & Neuroscience center (certified level 1).
- Customer Success. Piedmont Healthcare biomedical operations saved $2M, utilizing Vizzia to track mobile, medical equipment across 5 Georgia hospitals (profiled in Healthcare Purchasing News).
- New Partners. Connexient, healthcare leader in digital wayfinding and indoor GPS for 60 hospitals. Critical Alert Systems, leading provider of nurse call platforms for hospitals and health systems.
- Industry Awards. Named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's fastest-growing private companies. Selected as a Top 40 innovative technology company by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG).
- Thought Leadership. Chief Commercial Officer Dave Wiedman was elected to the board of directors and trustees for the Georgia Biomedical Instrumentation Society (GBIS); member of AAMI.
Join us AAMI Exchange 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio (June 7–10 | Booth #412). Vizzia executives, customers, and partners will be attending AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation); 7,000 professionals dedicated to increasing the safe and effective use of healthcare technology. Please contact us to schedule a meeting at AAMI Exchange 2019.
Phone: 855-VIZZIA1 (849-9421) or Email: email@example.com
About Vizzia Technologies
Vizzia is a managed service provider of real-time location systems (RTLS) and advanced process improvement solutions for healthcare organizations. Its software platform (VIZZION℠) provides real-time, actionable data and process visibility to improve enterprise efficiencies and patient outcomes for leading health systems, hospitals, and clinics. Vizzia’s solutions seamlessly integrate with industry-leading RTLS, CMMS and EHR healthcare systems. For more information, please visit VizziaTech.com.
Source: Vizzia Technologies