Record 42% RTLS platform growth, added marquee hospital and healthcare IT executives.
ATLANTA, Ga., February 20, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Vizzia Technologies, a leading provider of fully managed real-time location systems (RTLS) for healthcare organizations nationwide, achieved a milestone year of growth in 2017; highlights include:
· Grady Health System. Grady awarded Vizzia its largest RTLS project to fully optimize their Asset Management and Temperature Monitoring technology infrastructure while also establishing process improvement methods. Grady is one of the largest public health systems in the U.S. and was named “Most Wired” hospital in 2017 for the 6th consecutive year.
Vizzia continues to grow as it leverages its extensive real-time visibility expertise to support customer success, streamline operations and improve the patient care process at leading healthcare organizations nationwide.
Andrew L. Halasz, Chief Executive Officer, Vizzia Technologies
· VIZZION℠ Platform Growth. Vizzia’s robust software engine grew by more than 42% as it tracked tens of millions of real-time clinical and asset management events for leading healthcare systems, hospitals and clinics nationwide.
· Healthcare IT Executives. Vizzia expanded its leadership team with RTLS & RFID veterans. The new Chief Commercial Officer and VP of Solutions Development have worked for and with: Grady Memorial Hospital; Piedmont Healthcare; Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta; Catholic Health; Jefferson Health; and Kaiser Permanente.
· Venture Atlanta Conference. Vizzia’s CEO was selected to present at the Southeast’s premier venture capital conference. The conference attracted over 900 investors and executives, with serial entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban as a keynote presenter at the sold-out event.
· New Atlanta Office. Vizzia moved into the Northpark Town Center in Sandy Springs. Providing room for its growing staff and proximity to the nearby medical community that includes Northside Hospital, Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Andrew L. Halasz, Vizzia founder and CEO commented: “Vizzia continues to grow as it leverages its extensive real-time visibility expertise to support customer success, streamline operations and improve the patient care process at leading healthcare organizations nationwide.”
Join us at HIMSS 2018 in Las Vegas (March 5–9). Vizzia executives, customers, and partners will be attending HIMSS (Healthcare Information Systems and Management Society) the largest health IT conference in the world. Please contact us to schedule a meeting at HIMSS 2018.
Phone: 855-VIZZIA1 (849-9421) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vizzia Technologies
Vizzia is a leading provider of fully managed real-time location systems (RTLS) and advanced wireless technology solutions (RFID) for healthcare organizations including Piedmont Healthcare, Grady Health System, Mission Hospital and John Hopkins Health System. Founded 2005 in Atlanta by a former General Electric executive, Vizzia is focused on leveraging best-practices that improve enterprise efficiencies and patient outcomes for leading health systems, hospitals, and clinics. For more information, please visit http://www.vizziatech.com/
Source: Vizzia Technologies